Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our new rug...


We found this rug at Target and got a deal on it because it had a small flaw. You can't really notice it so I'm really happy with it. I got it with my gift card Mario's mom mailed to me, Thanks Bonnie! :) I think it looks great with the colors of our furniture in our sun room. And to think a year ago this room was so UGLY, we just used it for storage. But after months of painting, laying new floor and decorating (my favorite part) it finally feels finished and we love hanging out in it. All I need is a few chairs for my table! Have a good week, we are enjoying our first snowfall of this season!!! ~Amy




2 comments:

Michelle Shults said...

Love the rug! The room is beautiful.

Oliver's said...

I know I sound like a broken record but this room looks like something out of a magazine. I love the way the rug looks with your furniture. I am so glad that finding a bargain is just as fun as spending alot. Actually it is funner! Can't wait to see you, Paula